NZ Wheelchair Rugby is seeking applications from those who are keen to support the Wheel Blacks over their 2017 season at training camps and tournaments.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Wheel Blacks in their goal to achieving success at the 2018 IWRF Wheelchair Rugby World Championships, then onto the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games.
A brief overview of the support positions available:
- Team Manager - organise the team whilst on tour and be the general "go to person" for all matters and situations as they arise. Work closely with the Head Coach.
- Carer staff – This role will assist with medical and daily needs for athletes and their assistance requirements.
- Mechanic - sound mechanical knowledge as well as the ability to assist with lifting and shifting.
- Video Analysis – must have knowledge of Apple computer use, video camera skills and will develop skills in game analysis software. This role involves working with players and Head Coach to view and analyse video footage.
- General support staff - General support duties to whole team and staff as directed and needed.
Support staff will be selected per training camp, and per tournament reflecting the needs of each camp and tournament, not all positions will be required at each event.
All positions may be asked to assist, where necessary, with other duties.
Applications received will be kept for consideration across the year and we will be in touch with successful applicants four weeks prior to each event.
To apply for the above positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Support Staff Position’ in the subject line. Specify which position, or positions, you are applying for with detail on your suitability for each role applied for.
All applications to be received by 5pm, Saturday the 11th of March 2017.